CamboHost is a provider of Virtual & Dedicated servers, Managed Services and Webhosting services and is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Your privacy is important to us and to better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. The information that we collect will be used according to the law. We may collect your information for processing your order, providing you with the service or to improve our service.
We may collect or process the following information from our clients:
• Basic Details: name, address
• Contact Details: email address, phone number
• Location Details: physical address, billing address, time-zone
• User Generated Content: user profile
• Metadata: IP address, browser type, operating system, etc.
CamboHost collects anonymous usage information on visitors to CamboHost site through use of Google Analytics. This service may employ third party tracking cookies to gather anonymous browser, operating system, geographic, ISP, language, and web site navigation information.
Cookies are also required for authenticating and accessing the customer area and server control panel.
We use the information we collect to:
• Provide the services you request
• Administer your account
• Respond to customer service & other requests
• Improve our website and inform you of other products or services offered by CamboHost
• Send you relevant survey invitations related to our services
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
Information collected will be stored whilst your account it active and for a period of 12 months following account termination unless you request it to be deleted earlier.
CamboHost will not share the data of customers, web site visitors or any person who communicates with us with any third party except under the following normal business procedures:
1. CamboHost discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes. CamboHost does not disclose customer information to other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
2. CamboHost discloses the billing address, network IP address, and a partial credit card number (for issuing bank identification purposes) of customers to a third party as part of the sign-up process for fraud detection purposes.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Customers bear sole responsibility for maintaining the security of server environments (dedicated or VPS) maintained under their CamboHost accounts. Customers are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with any and all applicable privacy guidelines and regulations for all jurisdictions in which they may operate with respect to appropriate practices for the collection, storage, and dissemination of personal information using their CamboHost server system. In no event shall CamboHost be held liable for a Customer’s failure to adopt and/or practice appropriate measures for safeguarding personal information stored within or transmitted through their server
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online.
You can change information by accessing your User Control Panel and editing the same.
You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. ‘
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by logging into your account and update your notification selections or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com
We will review this policy regularly, and we may update it from time to time. We recommend that clients and website viewers periodically revisit this document.